Assignment of workers abroad to Countries at risk: civil, criminal and administrative responsibilities of companies.
145 companies joined the webinar “Personnel Transfer Abroad in Countries at Risk” organized by Federmacchine and in which Studio Arletti & Partners participated as a speaker. The conference took place online on Thursday 9 March and explored the issue of the safety of workers on the move.
1. The importance of Risk Assessment for the protection of the company and workers
In light of an increasingly changing geo-political situation, it is even more fundamental to plan the organization of work activities of one’s employees and collaborators abroad with the utmost prudence and prevention.
The increasing risks lead to a greater threat to the safety of workers, with possible repercussions on criminal and property liability for companies,in line with Italian legislation and jurisprudence.
The webinar therefore analyzed these aspects of responsibility, highlighting procedures and possible tools to be adopted to protect the company and its top management.
1.1. Topics covered during the Webinar
In collaboration with legal experts, the Webinar analyzed the following topics:
- Introduction to occupational safety abroad;
- Liability of the Company related to the risks deriving from carrying out work activities abroad;
- Adoption of a company document for foreign travel risk: Special Section Section 231 for travel abroad – ISO 45001 Section;
- The advantages of adopting a Special Section 231 dedicated to travel abroad.
At the end of the presentation, companies joined a Q&A session.
2. Risk mapping and travel management with A&P Software
Studio A&P will also join to introduce the new proprietary software, exclusively dedicated to Risk Assessment. The Software has been programmed to manage risk mapping on a global level, supported by information tools that guarantee real-time updates on conditions in foreign countries.
For further information, Studio A&P remains at your disposal.