Arletti&Partners will participate as a speaker in the webinar organised by FederlegnoArredo on Friday 16, July 2021.
The Italian Federation of wood, cork, furniture, lighting and furnishings industries counts 16 trade associations and brings together more than 2700 companies in the field, active in Italy and abroad. FederLegnoArredo therefore intends to support its member companies by providing useful updates and tools for the correct management of technical assignments abroad.
Arletti&Partners has a consolidated experience in the management of the fulfilments concerning the provision of services abroad and is glad to offer its expertise in this field.
During the meeting, Mr. Arletti together with the expert collaborators will address the main issues concerning workers’ mobility:
- Labour Law rules to be complied with: the Directive 957/2018 replaces the old Directive 71/96 with very restrictive measures.
- New obligations for companies: Directive 67/2014, in its fourth year of application, has introduced rules that deeply impact our companies.
- Social security and accident insurance: social security and insurance cover when working in Europe. Regulation 883/2004. The function of the A1 certificate
- Insights on foreign countries: assignments to France, Germany, Spain
- Travelling to the United Kingdom after Brexit: visas, prohibited activities, security rules.
- Posting to Switzerland: work permits, compulsory declarations and national obligations.
- Covid-19 regulations: obligations on the return of the worker from abroad in the light of the DPCM in force and Foreign Covid Regulations
How to participate
The webinar will take place online. Please get in contact with the competent person of your association for more details on the enrolment procedure.