On May 11, Studio A&P held a webinar in collaboration with Confindustria Verona on How to manage assignments of employees abroad.
Topics of the webinar on mobility of workers abroad
The webinar focused on a variety of relevant topics when managing assignments of employees worldwide, among which:
- Applicable jurisdictions of work contracts;
- EU Directives 96/1971, 67/2014 & 957/2018;
- EU Directive 1152/2019 and its influence over posting of workers in Europe;
- Case studies on how to post workers to major European Countries;
- Immigration fulfillments in Europe in case of posting extra-EU workers and the Van der Elst Visa;
- Obligations of temporary work agencies when sending workers abroad;
- Security of workers abroad: applicable legislation and fulfillments for worker’s safety on international assignments.
Plan your webinar with Studio A&P
Studio A&P supports companies and individuals in their global mobility fulfillments since 1998. If you are looking to find out more on obligations, requirements and opportunities to manage the secondment of employees abroad, you can book your own webinar with A&P.