The Webinar was a great opportunity for experts to meet and discuss about managing short-term assignments in Italy and abroad. Great attention dedicated to the complex process of notification of a posting workers to Italy and the risks of non-compliance.
Today, 3rd November 2021 Arletti & Partners held a webinar, in collaboration with the Swiss association “Swissmem”, on Fulfillments and risks of short-term assignments to Italy and other EU countries, with the participation of Swiss companies in the MEM sector, that regularly post their workers around the EU and the world.
For Italy in particular, the regulations on labour deployments and employee postings are very complex: Mr. Alessandro Arletti and his Team provided useful information on the Italian registration procedure, the most important labour law provisions, applicable collective agreements, minimum wages and the implementation of the European Posting and Enforcement Directive. The participants also received special insights into social security, job security, immigration and taxation.
Main contents of the webinar:
- The transposition of Directive 957/18 and the new obligations to comply with for posting employers in the EU;
- Transposition of Directive 67/14 in Italy and the relative notification obligation;
- Covid-19 rules for entry to Italy and related exemption for posted workers;
- Social security and EU Regulation 883/04;
- Main aspects of safety at work;
- Aspects of immigration;
- Aspects of Italian Taxation;
- Features of the new A&P platform to manage all mandatory foreign requirements.
Outcome of the webinar
The webinar was successfully attended by the audience and was enriched by the meaningful exchange and interaction between the participants and the speakers. Most of the attention was dedicated to the complex process of notification of a posting to Italy and the risks of non-compliance.
Studio Arletti & Partners remains at your disposal for further assistance: do not hesitate to contact us!