Studio A&P can support you with all the steps needed to establish and manage an Innnovative Startup in Italy.
Studio A&P supports companies and individuals with their activities in Italy and Worldwide, providing specialized assistance in global mobility of workers, Italian and international taxation.
The registration in the special section of the business register guarantees various tax benefits, the possibility of obtaining a subsidized loan and the possibility of advertising your business by appearing in the web showcase dedicated to innovative start-ups: #ItalyFrontiers.
The status of innovative startup in Italy can guarantee several fiscal benefits and exemptions.
5 years is the maximum limit for the Startup Status; after that, you can access the Innovative SME category (small and medium-sized enterprises) and keep the applicable benefits.
1. Our team of specialized tax advisors and consultants will support you in the initial assessment, verifying the necessary requirements for you to have access to the Innovative Startup status, helping you step-by-step;
2. A&P will follow in detail the procedure that will lead to the registration of the company in the startup section of the Register of the Chamber of Commerce;
3. Our team will follow you in taking care of the specific periodic obligations for innovative start-ups.
Contact our office; our dedicated consultants will:
1. Send a short form to be filled in with the necessary information to carry out a pre-analysis and verify the start-up requirements;
2. Send a detailed request for all the necessary documentation for the procedure;
3. Manage the preparation and sending of the necessary forms and documents to the Chamber of Commerce;
4. Take care of the obligations and periodic deadlines in order to keep the status of innovative startup in Italy.
Choose date and time that best suit you to schedule a call with our Experts!
Languages available: Italian and English.
Should you decide to further entrust A&P with your case, the cost of the call will be deducted from your first quotation.